COPE Sensitive Freight has Australia's largest dedicated sensitive freight fleet .
At COPE we have no other mode of transport and no other arm of business besides sensitive freight
- All pickup and delivery is done using tailgate services, so your freight is never thrown or mishandled into a vehicle. COPE has the largest tail-gate fleet in Australia (up to four times more than the nearest competitor)
- From pickup to delivery all vehicles are authorised COPE Sensitive Freight transporters and drivers.
- COPE adheres to stringent employment guidelines including security checks of all delivery employees.
- Delivery personnel are full-time COPE employees (not sole contractors).
- We always ensure packages are packed to our high standards before transporting the product. COPE will pack or repack the product to ensure the safety of your sensitive freight during transport.
- We highly discourage the use of forklifts and mechanical lifting equipment, preferring to crew our business with additional staff to personally handle deliveries and installations. Additional truck fittings include:
- AIR-RIDE suspension
Internal rub rails
Load lock for adjustable straps
Racking mechanisms and security cages & racking protect sensitive items
Anti skid floor
Tailgates, rated up to 2500 kg, 3000 kg & 4000 kg